Skin Omegas– An Advanced Nutrition Programme supplement made from premium, highly purified omega-3 fish oil and omega-6 from evening primrose oil, Skin Omegas helps maintain skin integrity and a healthy lipid layer for a smooth, luminous complexion.
The internal moisturizer that helps maintain skin integrity and a healthy lipid layer. Say goodbye to dull skin with omega-3 from fish oil, omega-6 from primrose oil and a bonus of vitamin A. Skin Omegas are beneficial for all skin types but especially dry, flaky and sensitive skin. It won’t be long before you see improvement in the skin on the back of your hands and around your eyes. Time and results vary for everyone.
ADDED BONUS: These omega supplements also combat hair loss! 86% of people using Skin Omegas see new hair growth, and experience decreased hair loss. Within approximately a 4 weeks, you will see less hair coming out when you shampoo. In approximately 6 months, you are likely to see new hair growing where you are thinning!what makes Skin Omegas a superior supplement?
What makes Skin Omegas a superior supplement?
- Optiimal Absorption from Bio Identical ingredients -Bio-identical ingredients are encased in high-quality capsules that disintegrate in less than 30 minutes. This allows skin-loving nutrients to be released quickly to maximize nutrient absorption.
- Omega 3 sourced from EPAX – EPAX meets the highest quality industry standards for safety, traceability and sustainability. It is guaranteed to meet or exceed all known global purity standards www.epax.com.
- Never tested on animals
- Non GMO
- Gluten free
- No artificial color or ingredients
- Soy Free
- Conforms to pesticide and metal guidlines – All Advanced Nutrition Programme products are rigorously tested by ANP and third-party independent laboratories. This helps to guarantee that ANP products conform to the stringent Pesticide and Heavy metal guidelines set for dietary supplements in the USA and EU. Additionally, ANP adheres to FOS/certified fishing practices for omega-3 products as well as the voluntary sustainability and purity guidelines set for fish oils set by the Global Organization of EPA and DHA (GOED).
- Not suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- No fish oil taste!
Omega-3 fatty acids
An essential fatty acid found in fish oils.
- Reduces inflammation*
- Enhances protection barrier*
- Increases hydration and smoothness*
Omega-6 fatty acids
An essential fatty acid found in nuts and oils.
- Reduces inflammation*
- Helps to calm irritation*
An antioxidant found in brightly colored vegetables.
- Balances sebum so skin is less oily*
- Reduces hyperkeratinization (thickening of the skin)*
- Stimulates blood circulation to the skin*
- Promotes cell turnover to aid skin healing*
Do yo already take fish oil supplements, and are wondering if these Omegas would be beneficial? For dry skin conditions, a perfect blend of omega-3 and omega-6 is essential. Omega-3 alone can sometimes increase dryness.